He was born in 1978 in the city of Ichinomiya in Aichi Prefecture. He majored particle and astrophysical science at Graduate School of Science in Nagoya University, the same major of Dr. Kobayashi & Dr. Masukawa who were awarded 2008 Nobel Prize in Physics. After finishing the graduate school, he joined NHK as program producer in NHK Kanazawa office. He moved to Metropolitan Broadcasting Center at Tokyo HQ in 2008 and to Current Affairs Program Division in 2009. He produced variety of documentary programs from human story on Seiji Ozawa, the former principal conductor of the Vienna State Opera, to the special reports on Great East Japan Earthquake.
- 1978 Born in Aichi Prefecture, Japan
- 2004 Finished Master’s Program at Graduate School of Science in Nagoya University majoring particle and astrophysical science
- 2004 Outside researcher of JAXA, Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency, and Tata Institute of Fundamental Research
- 2004 Joined NHK, began his career as producer in NHK Kanazawa -2008 Producer, Metropolitan Broadcasting Center, NHK News Department
- 2009 Producer, News Watch 9 (evening news program), NHK News Department
- 2011 Producer, Current Affairs Program Division, NHK News Department